|Each tablet contains:
||25 or 100 mg
- Treatment-Resistant Schizophrenia
- For the management of severely ill schizophrenic patients who fail to respond adequately to standard drug treatment for schizophrenia.
- Reduction in the Risk of Recurrent Suicidal Behavior in Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective Disorders
- For reducing the risk of recurrent suicidal behavior in patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder who are considered to be at chronic risk for reexperiencing suicidal behavior, based on history and recent clinical state.
- Psychotic disorders occurring during the course of Parkinson’s disease, in cases where standard treatment has failed
Dosage and Administration
For more information on safety, precaution and other information about this product, please see the Product Insert.
Please consult your physician and other healthcare providers before taking any prescription medicines found on this site. The contents found on this page are for information purposes only. It should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advise and should not be relied upon in that regard. You undertake to carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Caution: Food, Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics Act prohibits dispensing without prescription.