|Each film-coated tablet contains:
||1 mg, 2 mg, or 4 mg
- Acute and maintenance treatment of schizophrenia in adults
- Treatment of schizophrenia in adolescents 13 to 17 years old
- Bipolar Mania
- Monotherapy: Short-term treatment of acute manic or mixed episodes associated with Bipolar I disorder in children and adolescents 10 to 17 years old
- Treatment of moderate to severe manic episodes associated with bipolar disorders in adults
- In combination with lithium or valproate for the short-term treatment of acute manic or mixed episodes associated with Bipolar I Disorder in adults
- Conduct and Other Disruptive Behavior Disorders
- Short-term symptomatic treatment (up to 6 weeks) of conduct and other disruptive behavior disorders in children (over 5 years), adolescents and adults with subaverage intellectual functioning or mental retardation, or average IQ, in whom destructive behaviors (e.g., aggression, impulsivity and self injurious behaviors) are prominent.
- Risperidone is also effective in maintaining the clinical improvement during continuation therapy in children and adolescents who have shown an initial treatment response.
- Irritability Associated with Autistic Disorders
- Treatment of irritability associated with autistic disorder in children and adolescents 5 to 16 yrs old, including symptoms of aggression towards others, deliberate self injuriousness, temper tantrums, and quickly changing moods
Dosage and Administration
For more information on safety, precaution and other information about this product, please see the Product Insert.
Please consult your physician and other healthcare providers before taking any prescription medicines found on this site. The contents found on this page are for information purposes only. It should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advise and should not be relied upon in that regard. You undertake to carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Caution: Food, Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics Act prohibits dispensing without prescription.