|Each mL solution for intravenous infusion contains:
- First-line treatment of advanced ovarian cancer in combination with cisplatin
- Subsequent treatment of advanced ovarian cancer
- Adjuvant treatment of node positive breast cancer administered sequentially to standard doxorubicin-containing combination chemotherapy
- Treatment of breast cancer after the failure of combination chemotherapy for metastatic disease or relapse within 6 months of adjuvant chemotherapy. Prior chemotherapy should have included an anthracycline unless clinically contraindicated
- For the initial treatment of locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer
- In combination with an athracycline in patients for whom anthracycline therapy is suitable, OR
- In combination with trastuzumab, in patients who over-express human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER-2) at a 3+ level as determined by immunohistochemistry and for whom anthracycline is not suitable
Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- First-line treatment, in combination with cisplatin, of patients with NSCLC who are not candidates for surgery and/or radiation therapy
AIDS-related Kaposi’s Sarcoma
- Palliative treatment of advanced or refractory AIDS-related Kaposi’s sarcoma in patients who have failed prior liposomal anthracycline therapy
Dosage and Administration
For more information on safety, precaution and other information about this product, please see the Product Insert.
Please consult your physician and other healthcare providers before taking any prescription medicines found on this site. The contents found on this page are for information purposes only. It should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advise and should not be relied upon in that regard. You undertake to carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Caution: Food, Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics Act prohibits dispensing without prescription.