|Each film-coated tablet contains:
Capecitabine is indicated for the following conditions:
- Adjuvant treatment of patients following surgery of stage III (Dukes’ stage C) colon cancer when treatment with fluoropyrimidine therapy alone is preferred.
- First-line treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer when treatment with fluoropyrimidine therapy alone is preferred.
- Treatment, in combination with oxaliplatin, of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer following failure of irinotecan-containing combination chemotherapy.
- Treatment, in combination with docetaxel, of patients with locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer after failure of prior anthracyline-containing chemotherapy.
- Treatment, as monotherapy, of patients with locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer resistant to both paclitaxel and an anthracycline-containing chemotherapy regimen or resistant to paclitaxel and for whom further anthracycline therapy is not indicated.
Dosage and Administration
For more information on safety, precaution and other information about this product, please see the Product Insert.
Please consult your physician and other healthcare providers before taking any prescription medicines found on this site. The contents found on this page are for information purposes only. It should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advise and should not be relied upon in that regard. You undertake to carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Caution: Food, Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics Act prohibits dispensing without prescription.