|Each vial contains:
|Ampicillin (as sodium)
||250 mg or 500 mg
- For the treatment of the following infections due to susceptible microorganisms:
- Upper and lower respiratory tract infections including otitis media
- Skin and skin structure infections
- Gastrointestinal tract infections
- Genitourinary tract infections
- Bacterial meningitis
- Cardiovascular infections including enterococcal endocarditis
- As an alternative drug in the prevention of perinatal group B Streptococcal disease
- For prophylaxis of bacterial endocarditis before dental, oral or upper respiratory tract procedures in patients unable to take oral medications
Dosage and Administration
For more information on safety, precaution and other information about this product, please see the Product Insert.
Please consult your physician and other healthcare providers before taking any prescription medicines found on this site. The contents found on this page are for information purposes only. It should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advise and should not be relied upon in that regard. You undertake to carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Caution: Food, Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics Act prohibits dispensing without prescription.