|Each vial contains:
|Ceftazidime (as pentahydrate)
||500 mg or 1 g
For the treatment of the following infections caused by susceptible microorganism:
- Respiratory tract infections, including eat, nose and throat infections, pneumonia, lung infections in cystic fibrosis
- Skin and skin-structure infections
- Urinary tract infections (UTI), both complicated and uncomplicated
- Bone and Joint infections
- Gynecologic infections, including endometritis, pelvic cellulitis, and other infections of the female genital tract
- Intra-abdominal infections, including peritonitis and polymicrobial infections
- Central Nervous System infections, including meningitis
- Bacterial Septicemia
- Dialysis: Infections associated with hemo-and peritoneal dialysis and with continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD)
- Other severe infections such as:
- Infections in immunocompromised patients
- Infections in patients in intensive care, e.g. infected burns
Dosage and Administration
For more information on safety, precaution and other information about this product, please see the Product Insert.
Please consult your physician and other healthcare providers before taking any prescription medicines found on this site. The contents found on this page are for information purposes only. It should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advise and should not be relied upon in that regard. You undertake to carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Caution: Food, Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics Act prohibits dispensing without prescription.