|Each tablet contains:
||50 mg or 100 mg
- For the treatment of hypertension; may be used alone or in combination with other antihypertensives, including diuretics
Hypertensive Patients with Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Decreases the risk of cardiovascular morbidity and mortality as measured by the combined incidence of cardiovascular death, stroke, and myocardial infarction in hypertensive patients with left ventricular hypertrophy
- Heart failure in patients who cannot tolerate an ACE inhibitor
Nephropathy in Type 2 Diabetic Patients
- For the treatment of diabetic nephropathy with an elevated serum creatinine and proteinuria (urinary albumin to creatinine ratio ≥300 mg/g) in patients with type 2 diabetes and a history of hypertension
- Decreases the progression of nephropathy as measured by the occurrence of doubling serum creatinine, end stage renal disease (need for dialysis or renal transplantation), or death;
- Reduces proteinuria
Dosage and Administration
For more information on safety, precaution and other information about this product, please see the Product Insert.
Please consult your physician and other healthcare providers before taking any prescription medicines found on this site. The contents found on this page are for information purposes only. It should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advise and should not be relied upon in that regard. You undertake to carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Caution: Food, Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics Act prohibits dispensing without prescription.