|Each tablet contains:
|Each scored tablet contains:
||150 mg or 200 mg
- For the treatment of the following infections caused by susceptible strains of microorganisms
- Cryptococcosis including cryptococcal meningitis and infections at other sites
- Systemic candidiasis, including candidemia, disseminated candidiasis and other forms of invasive candidal infection including infections of the peritoneum, endocardium, eye, respiratory and urinary tracts
- Mucosal candidiasis including oropharyngeal, esophageal, non-invasive bronchopulmonary infections, candiduria, mucocutaneous and denture sore mouth
- Genital candidiasis including vaginal candidiasis (acute or recurrent), Candidial balanitis
- Deep endemic mycoses, including coccidioidomycosis, paracoccidioidomycosis, blastomycosis, sporotrichosis, and histoplamis in immunocompetent patients
- Superficial fungal infections such as dermatomycosis and onychomycosis including tinea pedis, tinea capitis, tinea corporis, tinea cruris, tinea versicolor, and dermal candida infections
- For the prophylaxis of transplant patients, patients with malignancy who are receiving cytotoxic chemotherapy, immunosuppressive therapy or radiation therapy, and other patients who are at risk of developing candida infections and serious fungal infections such as coccidioidomycosis and cryptococcal infections
- For the prophylaxis of HIV/AIDS patients who are at risk of developing candida infections and serious fungal infections such as coccidioidomycosis and cryptococcal infections.
Dosage and Administration
For more information on safety, precaution and other information about this product, please see the Product Insert.
Please consult your physician and other healthcare providers before taking any prescription medicines found on this site. The contents found on this page are for information purposes only. It should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advise and should not be relied upon in that regard. You undertake to carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Caution: Food, Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics Act prohibits dispensing without prescription.