With the daily struggles demanded by work and life, you have to make sure to keep yourself physically healthy.
Here are some tips on how to boost your vigor:
- Healthy Diet: A diet high in zinc, protein, and monosaturated fats help your body in raising your adrenaline levels. Similarly, avoiding soy and fatty food contributes to this matter. Keeping a balanced diet makes it easier to convert the food you ate into utilizable energy.
- Exercise: Stretching your muscles increases your heart rate, making it easier for blood to flow and nutrients to reach different parts of your body faster.
- Proper Sleep: The benefits you may have heard about completing your sleep cycles are not merely urban legends. The cells in your body repair and recover naturally during the whole sleep process, and having a full eight hours of sleep helps the body in fully reaping its positive effects.
- Mental Stimulus: The adrenaline caused by external motivations--whether it's work, a puzzle, an interesting read, or a new hobby--helps keep your senses sharp and mentally fit, which translates to the rest of your body chemistry.
- Avoid Stress: Overstimulation, however, can lead to stress. Avoid negative environments that can lead to weaker immune systems. If you are constantly put in stressful situations, give yourself time to regroup and take deep, calming breaths every few hours.
- Vitamin D: For people constantly cooped up in their office cubicles for work, it is important to get your daily dose of healthy sunshine (usually before 10AM and after 3PM, when the sun is not at its hottest), as vitamin D helps in the body's resistance against multiple diseases and conditions.
- Maintain Healthy Weight: Having weight that is appropriate for your age and height helps your entire body's metabolism. It is easier for the body to distribute the nutrients that you get from the food you intake, and it reduces the risk of developing various illnesses in the future.
- Avoid Smoking: Smoking-related diseases, like tuberculosis or COPD, are one of the leading causes of death, both in the country and worldwide. The chemicals contained in cigarettes break down your immune system from within, also making the blood vessels in the lungs and other parts of the body lose their elasticity.
- Drink Minimally: Although it is not bad to get the occasional drink or two, drinking often can lead to negative effects on the endocrine system. As much as possible, regulate your drinks to not more than three in a day, at a pace that would not pass a couple of days in a week.
- Drink MaxVit: A nutritional supplement that contains natural substances like ginseng and royal jelly, this helps build stamina and help enhance psychomotor performance. The revitalizing properties of these two ingredients, combined with the known biochemical effects of vitamins and minerals, help maintain the healthy state of body functions. It also contains antioxidant nutrients (Vitamins A, C, E, and Zinc) that protects cells from harmful free radicals, and help enhance the overall immune function of the body.