Brand Name, Dosage Format and Strength
Revicon Forte Tablet
Vitamins and Minerals
Calcium , Calcium with Vitamins, Vitamins A, D & E, Vitamin B-Complex, Vitamin C, Vitamins, Minerals, Vitamins, Minerals (Pediatric), Vitamins, Minerals (Pre & Postnatal), Antianemics
Calcium with Vitamins, Calcium with Vitamins, Vitamins A, D & E, Vitamin B-Complex with C, Vitamin C, Vitamins, Minerals, Vitamins, Minerals (Pediatric), Vitamins, Minerals (Pre & Postnatal), Antianemics
1. How much amino acid does Revicon Forte Tablet contain?
Revicon Forte Tablet is a multivitamin-mineral adult supplement formulated with the essential amino acids methionine (5 mg per tablet) and lysine (2.5 mg per tablet).
2. Can Revicon Forte Tablet also be taken by women? Are amino acids safe for women?
Revicon Forte Tablet is a multivitamin-mineral supplement formulated for adults (both male and female). The essential amino acids methionine and lysine found in the product are also found in protein-containing products such as milk and food and are known to be safe.
3. What are the benefits of taking Revicon Forte Tablet? Is it safe for long term use?
Revicon Forte Tablet, when taken at a dose of one tablet daily, is generally safe for long term use. The amounts of nutrients in the product are close to the recommended nutrient intakes for Filipinos and are intended to supplement what may be lacking in one's daily diet.
4. Does Revicon Forte tablet contain components sourced from non-kosher food i.e., pork, shrimp, etc.?
Revicon Forte tablet do not contain components derived from pork or shrimp.*
5. Is Revicon Forte safe for children between 10 to 11 years old?
Revicon Forte tablet is formulated for the needs of adults and therefore the amounts of nutrients may not be appropriate for children between 10 to 11 years old.*
6. Is Revicon Forte tablet gluten-free?
Revicon Forte tablet does not contain gluten in its formulation.
7. Is Revicon Forte tablet safe for pregnant women?
Revicon Forte tablet is not intended for pregnant or breastfeeding women as it contains a relatively higher amount of Vitamin A than what is recommended during pregnancy and lactation.*
*We strongly recommend that you consult your doctor for proper advice before using any medications, including vitamins, supplements, herbals, and products for the skin.
Last Update: Nov 3, 2011