IMPORTANT NOTE. We strongly recommend that you consult your doctor for proper advice before using any medications, including vitamins, supplements, herbals and products for the skin.
Brand Name, Dosage Format and Strength
Kastair EZTab 5 mg TABLET
Corticosteroid, Anticholinergic, Beta2-Agonist, Leukotriene Inhibitor, Beta2-Agonist, Beta2-Agonist, Expectorant, Antiasthma-Beta2- Agonist, Mucolytic, Beta2-Agonist, Mucolytic, Antitussive, Nasal Decongestant, Analgesic-Antipyretic, Antitussive, Nasal Decongestant, Analgesic-Antipyretic, Nasal Decongestant, Antihistamine, Nasal Decongestant, Antihistamine, Analgesic-Antipyretic, Nasal Decongestant, Analgesic-Antipyretic, Alpha Adrenergic Agonist, Nasal Decongestant, Antihistamine, Analgesic-Antipyretic
- For the relief of symptoms of:
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis in adults and children 2 yrs and older
- Perennial allergic rhinitis in adults and children 6 mos old and older
- For the prophylaxis and chronic treatment of asthma in adults and children 6 mos old and older
Montelukast is effective alone or when used together with other agents for the management of chronic asthma. Montelukast may be used concomitantly with inhaled corticosteroids to control asthma and to reduce the dose of inhaled corticosteroids required by patients with moderate to severe asthma.
- For the prevention of exercise-induced bronchoconstriction in adults and children 2 yrs and older