IMPORTANT NOTE. We strongly recommend that you consult your doctor for proper advice before using any medications, including vitamins, supplements, herbals and products for the skin.
Brand Name, Dosage Format and Strength
Funzela 50 mg Tablet
Aminoglycoside, Cephalosporin, Chloramphenicol, Lincosamide, Macrolide, Penicillin, Penicillin + Beta lactamase Inhibitor , Penicillinase-resistant isoxazolylpenicillin, Penicillin; Beta-lactam + Beta-lactamase Inhibitor, Quinolone, Sulfonamide + Folate Inhibitor, Tetracycline, Triazole Antibiotic, Immunostimulant, Neuraminidase Inhibitor
- For the treatment of the following infections caused by susceptible strains of microorganisms:
- Cryptococcosis including cryptococcal meningitis and infections at other sites
- Systemic candidiasis, including candidemia, disseminated candidiasis and other forms of invasive candidal infection including infections of the peritoneum, endocardium, eye, respiratory and urinary tracts
- Mucosal candidiasis including oropharyngeal, esophageal, non-invasive bronchopulmonary infections, candiduria, mucocutaneous and denture sore mouth
- Genital candidiasis including vaginal candidiasis (acute or recurrent), candidal balanitis
- Deep endemic mycoses, including coccidioidomycosis, paracoccidioidomycosis, blastomycosis, sporotrichosis, and histoplamosis in immunocompetent patients
- Superficial fungal infections such as dermatomycosis and onychomycosis including tinea pedis, tinea capitis, tinea corporis, tinea cruris, tinea versicolor, and dermal candida infections.
- For the prophylaxis of transplant patients, patients with malignancy who are receiving cytotoxic chemotherapy, immunosupressive therapy or radiation therapy, and other patients who are at risk of developing candida infections and serious fungal infections such as coccidioidomycosis and cryptococcal infections.
- For the prophylaxis of HIV/AIDS patients who are at risk of developing candida infections and serious fungal infections such as coccidioidomycosis and cryptococcal infections